SQL is powerful, but Python allows data practitioners to answer increasingly complex questions and unlock even more value from data.
That being said, most data analysts find that Python mastery can be difficult to achieve. While SQL is a relatively straightforward and declarative language, Python is a full programming language with complex syntax and various libraries.
When you’re learning, it can be difficult to know where to start. When you’re more experienced, writing Python scripts is easier, but still time consuming. You might as well automate the process if you can, right?
Use artificial intelligence to create Python scripts from any table, instantly
Data Sidekick includes a collection 10+ data apps that automate common data-related tasks, including Python script creation. Sidekick works by combining context from your data warehouse with the power of AI to…
- Understand the structure of the data that is required for the analysis,
- Import the correct libraries based on the desired output, and;
- Generate a fully documented Python script that an analyst can easily understand.
Watch it in action 👇
Python Script Creator is just one of the data apps included in Sidekick. You can also use it to:
- Generate a full Python script from a dbt model 🐍
- Write SQL queries using plain English 🪄
- Auto document table schemas ✍️
- Optimize SQL queries to improve speed and trim your warehouse bill 💸
… and more (new AI data apps are in development).
The best part? Sidekick is 100% free for individual users. You don’t even need a credit card to sign up – jump in and give your data super powers an immediate boost.
See how Data Sidekick’s Python Script Creator AI data app works in real life
See how Kyle Dempsey, Head of CX and Solutions Architecture, explains how Sidekick has helped him save time and get more done. ⬇