What is sentiment analysis and why is it valuable?
Think of Sentiment Analysis as a vibe-o-meter for any type of text-based data, whether a few words or hundreds of pages.
- What it lets you do: Determine positive, negative, or neutral sentiment, gauge customer satisfaction, and monitor brand reputation.
- Use cases: Support tickets, sales call transcripts, customer reviews, brand mentions, user interviews, and more.
- Impact on your business: Better customer service, more targeted marketing, better product<>user feedback loops, and improved efficiency
The Old Way: Why sentiment analysis was often a pipe dream
Previously, sentiment analysis was often out of reach for resource and time-constrained companies. It was:
- Expensive: You either had to pay for manual human tagging or clunky, costly specialized software.
- Time-consuming: You had to endure lengthy setup and model training times - weeks or years, not minutes.
- Accuracy: You were at the mercy of the quality and quantity of available data.
- Technical skills required: You needed expertise in machine learning and engineering - expensive and out of reach for most companies!
The New Way: Now anyone can easily perform sentiment analysis at scale
Introducing AirOps’ Sentiment Analyze - now you can quickly, scalably, and affordably run sentiment analysis on any of your text data:
Accessible: Requires no technical ability - if you can use Google Sheets, you can use Sentiment Analyze!
Use it anywhere:
- In AirOps' Web App
- In our Browser Extensions: Chrome/Firefox Extensions, VSCode Extension
- In your Google Sheet: AirOps custom Gsheet formula
- In your Data warehouse: User-defined SQL function (e.g., Snowflake)
- Via API
Scalable: Analyze 1 to 1,000,000+ tasks without compromising performance or accuracy.
Start free today: Get started today and experience the magic with no upfront investment!