What is text classification and why is it valuable?
Text classification assigns predefined categories to text data, letting you more efficiently analyze and understand any text data.
- What it lets you do: Automate information extraction, sentiment analysis, topic modeling, transaction processing, and more.
- Use cases: Support tickets, sales call transcripts, customer reviews, brand mentions, social media content, podcast transcripts, financial transactions (e.g., Plaid data)—any text amount of text-based, data large or small
- Some potential impacts on your business: Enhanced customer insights, better targeted marketing, faster routing of leads or support tickets, and increased efficiency (no more manually tagging your text data!).
The Old Way: Why text classification was previously hard to use
Old-school text classification methods faced several challenges:
- Expensive: High costs for manual labor or specialized software.
- Time-consuming: Extensive setup and training times for models.
- Accuracy: Reliant on the quality and quantity of available data.
- Technical skills required: In-depth knowledge of machine learning and programming.
The New Way: Now anyone can perform text classification at scale
Introducing AirOps Text Classify - the easiest, fastest, and most scalable way to perform text classification:
Accessible to all: You can easily perform text classification with AirOps Text Classify without any technical background!
Use it anywhere:
- AirOps' Web App
- Browser and IDE Extensions: Chrome/Firefox Extensions or our VSCode Extension
- Directly in Google Sheets: AirOps handy Gsheet formula
- Directly in your data warehouse (e.g., Snowflake) / database with user-defined SQL function
- Via API
Scalable: Classify 1 or 1,000,000+ pieces of text data without compromising performance.
Start free today: Experience the magic with no upfront investment