When SQL queries aren’t optimized correctly, a few things can happen:
- Queries execute slowly,
- Slow queries cause delays in data analysis and decision making for downstream activities that depend on that query, and;
- Warehousing costs add up if you use Snowflake or another data warehouse that charges by compute, which directly affects your organization’s bottom line.
Luckily, you can optimize your SQL queries automatically, no need to manually test and optimize every query.
Data Sidekick: An AI data tool that optimizes SQL queries instantly
Data Sidekick is a new data tool from AirOps that’s powered by a series of data apps designed to give you data superpowers.
With the SQL Query Optimizer AI data app you can input a query into Sidekick and generate a list of suggested improvements. It automatically identifies areas where the query could be optimized, such as recommended indexing, join types, and query execution plans.
In addition to automatically optimizing SQL queries, you can also use Sidekick’s collection of AI-powered data apps to:
- Convert natural language to SQL 🪄
- Explain, modify, and fix SQL queries 🔧
- Suggest questions a database table can answer 🧐
- Auto document table schemas ✍️
… and more. We’re always adding new data apps to the collection, too.
The best part? Sidekick is 100% free for individuals. You don’t even need a credit card to create an account or use the tool.
Curious about how Sidekick performs in the wild? Check out this feedback from Kyle Dempsey, Head of CX and Solutions Architecture at AirOps. ⬇