What do we mean by data transformation?
We’re talking about any operation to convert, enrich, or format data to make it more usable, accessible, and insightful.
- What it lets you do: Standardize data, enhance its quality, unlock hidden insights, and streamline data analysis.
- Use cases: Cleaning and structuring raw data, merging data sets, filling in missing values, enriching data with external sources, and more.
- Impact on your business: Improved data-driven decision-making, enhanced data quality, increased efficiency, and more time turning your data into valuable decisions!
The Old Way: Struggling with manual data transformation
Before, data transformation was often a tedious and time-consuming task. It was:
- Expensive: You had to pay for manual labor or expensive, specialized software.
- Time-consuming: You spent countless hours manually cleaning and transforming data.
- Error-prone: You were limited by the quality and quantity of available data to enrich or transform
- Technical: You needed technical knowledge of programming and data manipulation functions
The New Way: Effortlessly perform data transformation at scale
Introducing Magic Transform - now you can easily and affordably format, transform, and enrich your data:
Accessible: No technical ability required - if you can use Google Sheets, you can use Magic Transform!
Use it anywhere:
- In AirOps' Web App
- In our Browser Extensions: Chrome/Firefox Extensions, VSCode Extension
- In your Google Sheet: AirOps custom Gsheet formula
- In your Data warehouse: User-defined SQL function (e.g., Snowflake)
- Via API
Scalable: Transform millions of records without compromising performance or quality.
Start free today: Get started today and experience the magic with no upfront cost!